Wednesday 22 August 2012

Keen Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe

Keen Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe is a waterproof leather and mesh hiking shoe with rubber sole. One of the well known Voyageur range of Keen hiking shoes, Keen Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe keeps you cool under pressure.

Mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier, providing continual airflow, and the rugged outsole  with multi-directional lugs provides grip on rough terrains.  The built in Keen ESS shank gives torsional stability, so as not to divert focus from other tasks towards the shoes.

The comfort and support of a hiking shoe with the breathability and quickdry capabilities of a running shoe, the Keen Voyageur for Men is a rugged cruiser that keeps your feet ventilated and importantly, dry.

To sum up, the Keen Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe built with Keen's bomber toe protection, a torsion stability ESS shank and multi-directional lugs for great traction, this is a versatile pair. The following images show the different colors for this shoe; Black Olive/ Picante, Black Olive/Inca, and Black Olive respectively.






The multi-angle images are from the Black Olive/Picante color model.








Judging from the images, this is possibly one pair of tough outdoors shoes.

It is important, tough, to read up reviews from those who had bought and worn this shoe. Here are some reviews found. These are the most helpful ones, as voted by customers at Amazon.


5.0 out of 5 stars Versitle, GREAT June 3, 2009
I've owned a pair of these for about six months now. I love them; they're my third pair of Keens I've owned (Newport and Arroyo). I was concerned at first because the Arroyo makes my feet hot and they sweat as a result of that. Not so the case with this shoe. I've worn them in some extremely harsh and dangerous terrain, shooting, running, 12+ hours a day and they are stable, provide excellent support and are comfortable. They required no break in period and the with the wide, solid toe cap its nearly impossible to stub a toe. The aggressive lugs provide excellent traction over loose scree and soft dirt and sand, and the leather uppers are durable and maintain their quality even after immeasurable wear. I recommend them to anyone.
4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable September 19, 2008
I have had these for a month or so and I am very happy with them. They are very comfortable and very supportive....and, if you have a large foot size, this doesn't make your feet look so big. The fit is true to size. This is a rugged shoe, but not heavy, and it breathes very well. I would have preferred the elastic type draw string, rather than having to tie them because they often come untied. I think it has to do with the type of shoe lace they used, as it is kind of thick. That's a minor annoyance, so I knocked off one star for that and not having the elastic or drawstring, like my Newports.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Question to previous reviewers, September 8, 2011
So I think these shoes are very comfortable for my wide feet. I too had some issues though with the quality. After about 5 months I had a 3 separate problems where it looked like the glue failed. On a whim I contacted Keen and they replaced the shoes no questions asked. So I'd guess there may have been a bad lot somewhere, but with the excellent customer service I'd give them a chance. If this next pair fails early I'd say the shoes are garbage but otherwise this may have just been a bad lot.

The price for this product is $67.29 - $110.00, with lower price on select options. The "Black Olive (only) color is limited though, with only sizes 9.5, 10.5 and 11 (US) available. Sizes for the Black Olive/Picante and Black Olive/Inca ones are the most available, with all from 7 to 17 available, although sizes around the range of 10 to 11 are rather limited. For more on purchasing tis item, please click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment